Simply when it appeared like there was zero stress left and completely no questions left unanswered Samsung’s first huge Unpacked occasion of the 12 months, a wildly rumored The prolonged Galaxy S22 Extremely delay surfaced final week.
When will the Galaxy S22 collection begin delivery?
- February 25 – S22 Extremely
- March 11 – S22 and S22 Plus
This would be the second time that Samsung is seeking to push the Galaxy S22 and S22+ again per week or two, and that is not even counting the January announcement and previous hypothesis of a launch from a number of totally different sources. On condition that March 11 remains to be greater than a month away, it is most likely clever to not take the brand new “normal availability” date without any consideration and proceed to be ready for lots on this entrance.
It’s nearly 100% sure that the S22, S22+ and S22 Extremely will all go up for pre-orders on the day of their undoubtedly glamorous however largely spoiled Unpacked announcement, i.e. February ninth.
An uncommon hole and an much more uncommon two-part launch technique
You’ll have to attend some time earlier than you may get your fingers on the vanilla Galaxy S22 offered right here.
To higher make clear what we imply, we would like to attract your consideration to the next dates in Samsung’s latest historical past:
- Galaxy S21, S21+ and S22 Extremely – January 14th 2021 introduced, January twenty ninth availability
- Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Extremely – 11 February 2020 introduced, 6 March US availability
- Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e – 20 February 2019 introduced, 8 March availability
- Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus – 25 February 2018 introduced, 16 March availability
Two issues ought to clearly be highlighted right here, a very powerful of which is that the earliest S22 and S22+ adopters must wait longer than ever to finish their pre-orders. Sure, much more than S20-series consumers, over 4 weeks in comparison with three weeks and three days.